Marketing is the engine that drives your business development program and, ultimately, your business success. Yet, today, effective prospecting requires finely tuned traditional and digital marketing skills, which few small businesses have.
Our Mr. Electric robust marketing system is designed to promote your residential electric repair franchise to the broadest and most desirable audience by utilizing all the essential tools that you will need to establish a powerful presence in your territory. Those tools include:
- CRM – Email campaigns
- Local business marketing
- Online advertising
- Social media account management
- Customer feedback
- Client retention strategies
We realize you have a business to run, and our comprehensive initial and ongoing training programs help you feel confident and comfortable as you begin your franchise ownership journey. We set ourselves apart by offering continuous support and training in many areas, including:
- Extensive Sure Start onboarding process including 6 – 8 weeks of systems and business training
- A mix of self-paced and collaborative online learning
- One week of classroom-style business training building on Sure Start
- Individually tailored strategic budgeting, marketing, and operational planning
Ongoing Learning Opportunities
- Over 40 annual training opportunities
- System-wide and regional meetings
- All-day training events, weekly webinars, and more
- Shadow successful owners and learn from their systems and procedures
Operations & Technology
- We match you with a Sure Start Consultant who will support you for the first year of business.
- We then assign you a Franchise Business Coach who will support your needs in year two and beyond.
- We provide key software, an all-in-one tool to manage operations, including frontline service and support, customer satisfaction, recruiting and retention, marketing and sales, and financial awareness of your unique overhead needs.
Preferred Vendor Discounts and Rebates
At Mr. Electric, as one of the Neighborly brands, we are excited to offer franchise owners the opportunity for membership in our preferred vendor discount and rebate program. ProTradeNet is an asset that greatly differentiates us from our competitors.
With the power of this partner and program, we are able to offer equipment, supplies, products, and insurance to our franchise owners at discounted prices not available to independent business owners. In addition, we offer a rebate program, which results in millions of dollars in annual rebates across the Neighborly family of brands.
A Part of the Neighborly® Family of Service Brands
Not only will you enjoy the extensive support and services provided by Mr. Appliance with your franchise, but you will also become part of Neighborly, the world's largest and fastest-growing family of home service brands with 29 home service brands and more than 4,800 franchises in nine countries.
As a part of Neighborly, Mr. Appliance franchise owners may gain exposure and leads via customers of other Neighborly brand franchises in their community. We also offer cross-marketing promotions and campaigns to generate business for our Neighborly family of home service brands. This is just one more way Mr. Appliance supports you.