Dryer Vent Wizard Owner Since 2021
- Question Year Opened:
- Answer 2021
- Question What were you doing before?
Area sales manager for a winery
- Question Most rewarding part of the job:
Being able to reduce the risk of a potential house fire for families.
- Question What advice would you give to other aspiring franchise owners?
Do your research—this is very much about owning and running your own business Be prepared to work hard and be prepared for the ups and downs of business ownership. Be in it for the long haul. Success doesn’t happen overnight but it is well worth the effort in the end.
- Question What are you most excited about for the future?
The potential for growth and where Neighborly is going.
- Question Best piece of advice you’ve ever received:
Be confident, but be humble.
- Question Must-read business book:
Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
- Question Least favorite chore: